Is this event a good fit for me?
If you find yourself in one of the categories below, Author Marketing Live! is a fit for you:
- The First-Time Author: You’ve written your first book and now you need to know how to market it, but you don’t have years to spend figuring it out.
- The Experienced Author: You’ve been writing and marketing books for some time now. However, you’re still struggling to take the next step in terms of your success. Sometimes all you need is the right push in the proper direction to get the ball rolling down the hill.
- The Person Who Knows They Need A Book: You know having a good book can grow your business. Are you a coach, consultant, small biz owner, blogger, speaker, video-maker, or anyone else who needs credibility and more leads? Speed up your path to success with a book.
I can’t attend all the live sessions. Will I get a recording?
Yes. For each session we’ll provide a recording you can watch online via your computer or iPad so you won’t miss a thing. If you have other commitments (like a day job) or if a session occurs at an inconvenient time, no need to worry. Even if you attend a live session, you’ll still get the recording. You’ll get access to recordings for up to 12 months after the live event.
When are the session dates?
The sessions will be held from Jan 26-30 at various times during the hours of 11am-4pm est. A full schedule with exact dates and session times will be available in January 2015. Don’t worry, You automatically receive session recordings and transcripts, so if you can’t make a live session, you won’t miss a thing. Are you outside the United States? Click here for a time converter (Select location: U.S.A. – California – San Diego.)
- Monday, Jan 26, 11am-4pm Eastern
- Tuesday, Jan 27, 11am-4pm Eastern
- Wednesday, Jan 28, 11am-4pm Eastern
- Thursday, Jan 29, 11am-4pm Eastern
- Friday, Jan 30, 11am-4pm Eastern
Where is this event located?
At your home or office. Because this is an online event, there is no physical venue and no travel expenses. And you’ll get the recordings, so if you miss a live session, no worries.
Will there be transcripts?
Yes. We’ll provide FREE transcripts of each presentation in Adobe PDF. This will allow you to study and scan the content of each presentation.
How long are the sessions?
Each of the sessions is 45 minutes in duration.
How do I watch the live sessions?
You simply log in to our secure attendee website and follow the instructions we provide. You’ll be able to view the live sessions on a computer, tablet or mobile device that supports our technology.
How do I watch the playbacks of sessions?
You simply log in to our secure attendee website. There you will find streaming videos you can playback from a desktop or mobile device. Downloadable transcripts are also provided.
How can I ask questions during the event?
Two ways. First, during the live presentations, you’ll be able to submit questions during the Q&A portion of each session. Second, we’ve set up an interactive Facebook group where you can post questions and get answers from your peers and the presenters.
Can I purchase just a single session, or just the recordings?
You can attend any or all of the sessions (or catch the recordings if you miss any). However, a summit ticket is like a Disneyland ticket—you get access to everything. If you want access to any of this great content, you must purchase your ticket before the completion of the summit. After the summit has ended, this exclusive content will no longer be available for sale and the recordings will only be available to summit attendees.
Do you have a sample of how the sessions work?
Ever been on a webinar? You register, then at the event time, you login and you watch the event in your web browser.
Do you have an affiliate program?
We do, if you want to know more about it email us at info at authormarketinglive dot com.
Can I still sign up after the event has started?
Yes. Tickets will still be available after the event starts. Even if you missed a session live, you will still have access to all recordings and transcripts for one year.
What if I still have questions?
Send an email to info at authormarketinglive dot com and we’ll get back to you right away.Register